Danny Boy -Traditional Irash Ballad
2011-03-31
Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling 哦,丹尼弟弟,风笛正声声呼唤
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side 穿过幽谷, 越过山岭
The summer's gone, and all the flowers are dying夏日已逝去,百花渐凋零
'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide. 这时你却要远行,我只能守候家园
But come ye back when summer's in the meadow无论夏日的芳草青青
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow 还是山谷沉寂,白雪遍野, 请你一定要回来
'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow 不论艳阳高照还是阴霾沉沉我都在这儿等你
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so. 哦,丹尼弟弟, 我是多么的爱你
And if you come, when all the flowers are dying如果你回来时,百花已凋零
And I am dead, as dead I well may be 我也已长眠,我也许真的会死去
You'll come and find the place where I am lying 你要来找到我安眠之地
And kneel and say an "Ave" there for me. 跪在我的坟前,与我说声再见
And I shall hear, tho' soft you tread above me而我会细细聆听,你轻柔的足音
And all my dreams will warm and sweeter be我的梦境,会更加温馨甜蜜
If you'll not fail to tell me that you love me 如果你仍然告诉我你爱我
I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.我就只管安息,直到你来与我相伴
I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me. 我就静静安息,直到你来与我相伴
本页被读过2273次。This page has been viewed 2273 times.