Pablo Neruda: If you forget me
2011-08-21
If You Forget Me 如果你忘记我
I want you to know one thing. 我要你知道一件事
You know how this is: 你应该知道
if I look at the crystal moon, at the red branch 当我凭窗凝望,晶莹的满月
of the slow autumn at my window, 挂在晚秋时暗红的枝头
if I touch near the fire the impalpable ash当我触摸火塘边轻软的灰烬
or the wrinkled body of the log, 或是皱折层层的木柴
everything carries me to you, 触目惊心的都是你
as if everything that exists, 就像一切的存在
aromas, light, metals, 香气, 光影, 金属
were little boats that sail都是那驶向你的小船
toward those isles of yours that wait for me.你就是那小岛等待我的归来。
Well, now, 但是,此时,
if little by little you stop loving me 如果你的爱一点点地消失
I shall stop loving you little by little. 我也要一点点地收回我的爱
If suddenly you forget me要是你突然发现, 你遗忘了我
do not look for me, 不要再来找我
for I shall already have forgotten you. 因为我也把你忘怀
If you think it long and mad, 如果你认为
the wind of banners那些飘过我生命的风旗
that passes through my life, 绵长又痴狂
and you decide 而你已决心
to leave me at the shore 把我遗留在彼岸
of the heart where I have roots, 那让我的心生根的地方
remember that on that day, at that hour,你要记住, 就在那天, 那一时刻,
I shall lift my arms,我会举起我的四肢,拔动我的的根须
and my roots will set off to seek another land.我已起身去追寻另一块绿洲
But if each day, each hour,但是如果每一天, 每一时辰
you feel that you are destined for me 你觉得你我注定纠缠
with implacable sweetness, 因着你无情的甜美
if each day a flower 如果每一天,
climbs up to your lips to seek me, 你如花的唇边念着我的名字
ah my love, ah my own, 哦,我的爱, 我的你
in me all that fire is repeated, 我心中所有的热情,又为你燃烧
in me nothing is extinguished or forgotten, 一切都没有消失没有忘记
my love feeds on your love, beloved, 我的爱为你的爱而勃发, 亲爱的
and as long as you live it will be in your arms 只要你存在一天,这份爱就为你所拥有
without leaving mine.它也从未离开我的怀抱
本页被读过3792次。This page has been viewed 3792 times.